Spread cheer this holiday season with a bright and bubbly cocktail recipe. This Pear and Ginger Champagne Cocktail is simple to create yet radiates sophisticated taste. Sweet pear and ginger mingle with the fizz of champagne to create a delicately effervescent cocktail that tastes, and feels, like a glass of celebration.
Pear and Ginger
Cocktail Ingredients (serves 1)
- 3fl oz pear juice (1½ shots)
- 1fl oz Ginger Simple Syrup (recipe follows)
- champagne, prosecco or sparkling white wine
- Pour pear juice and Ginger Simple Syrup into the bottom of a champagne flute or glass
- Fill with champagne
Ginger Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 " ginger (peeled and sliced into ¼ inch rounds)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Reduce heat, simmering gently for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
See the original recipe at Sweet Pea and Saffron