By: Stella Blackmon, Clementine Daily
Let Caldrea’s Rosewater Driftwood fragrance, a sun-washed scent of wild florals and cedar, influence a simple, yet sophisticated craft. Celebrate the season of outdoor entertaining by transforming white napkins with a faint ombré of rose color. With only a handful of supplies, this finished craft is the simplest way to elevate any dinner setting. Layer napkins underneath ceramic plates on top of an exposed wood table for a sweet and summery tablescape. Vases of backyard blooms recommended.
- Set of white cotton napkins
- Light pink fabric paint
- Spray bottles
- Lay napkins out flat.
- Add 5 drops of fabric paint into spray bottle.
- Fill bottle with water and shake until paint is mixed in.
- Spritz the bottom third of the napkin, equally distributing the paint. Let dry in the sun.
- For an ombré effect, spray the bottom half of the dyed area to darken the color. For a more dramatic effect, add 2 more drops of paint to the spray bottle for this step.
Notes: Iron napkins if needed, hand wash to be safe.